Re: [swflpc] Bokeelia Trip

  • J & D Whitford
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 5, 2009
      Sounds good, thanks for letting me know.

      From: David Whitford <parrotville1@...>
      Subject: [swflpc] Bokeelia Trip
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 6:10 PM

      For anyone interested in going on this trip Saturday,
      please give me the courtesy of a phone call and not
      just show up that morning.

      Thanks
      Dave

      SWFLPC Explore Bokeelia

      Date: Saturday February 7, 2009
      Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
      Notes: Meet David Whitford at The Perfect Cup, Matlacha at 9:30am.
      After breakfast you will travel to Jugg Creek launch (launch fee $5)
      and explore the waters around Bokeelia.

      RSVP: Dave Whitford 239-455-3888 or 250-4445.

    • Carey Parks
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 5, 2009
        Hey Dave, Ruth and I will be joining you Saturday. Carey

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
          Great Carey, it will be good to see you.

          Dave

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
            Dave, count me in for Bokeelia trip.

            To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
            From: parrotville1@...
            Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:05:24 -0800

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
              Thanks Bill, look forward to seeing you.

              Dave

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
                Dave, my friend Dick Hulesman and I would like to join in the Bokeelia trip. Thanks! Bill Thompson

                Date: Saturday February 7, 2009
                Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
                Notes: Meet David Whitford at The Perfect Cup, Matlacha at 9:30am.
                After breakfast you will travel to Jugg Creek launch (launch fee $5)
                and explore the waters around Bokeelia.

                RSVP: Dave Whitford 239-455-3888 or 250-4445.

                Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
                Message 7 of 14 , May 13, 2010
                  Talked to Dave during the SWFLPC meeting and called Coastal Connection this morning to tell them our plans.   PatO

                  Sat May 22, 2010-Dave Whitford is leading a trip around the northern part of Bokeelia, approximately 8 miles, launch 9:30, he will stop at Perfect Cup in Matlacha for breakfast before trip.

                  Launch: Coastal Connection, 16499 Porto Bello (Bokeelia) take Stringfellow north, right at Barancas, left at Porto Bello.  Coastal Connection also has restaurant for those who want lunch after the paddle.

                   Launch fee $5.00 per kayak cash.  Free parking.  Parking is limited so please share a ride.

                  RSVP Dave 239-455-3888 or 239-250-4445.