Re: [swflpc] SWFLPC Explore Hell Peckney Bay, 2/1/2009, 9:00 am

  • Patrick Dobbels
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi Ken
       Sorry I did not write sooner . Bumped my toe on a Coleman Stove. It hurts real bad. So you are going to have to rely on Darby for this trip. Again my apologys to all.
               Patrick Dobbels

      Date: Sunday February 1, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Notes: SWFLPC Explore Hell Peckney Bay
      Launch 9am Bunche Beach. Trip leader Pat Dobbels.
      Join Dave Whitford for breakfast 8am at Perkins on Summerlin & San Carlos Blvd if you want.

      Info: Pat Owen 239-410-0167.

      Copyright ¬© 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy