Re: [swflpc] SWFLPC Explore Hell Peckney Bay, 2/1/2009, 9:00 am

  • Ken Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      Janet Valentine and I are looking forward to the paddle at Bunche Beach tomorrow.
      Ken
      Date: Sunday February 1, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Notes: SWFLPC Explore Hell Peckney Bay
      Launch 9am Bunche Beach. Trip leader Pat Dobbels.
      Join Dave Whitford for breakfast 8am at Perkins on Summerlin & San Carlos Blvd if you want.

      Info: Pat Owen 239-410-0167.

    • Patrick Dobbels
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        Hi Ken
         Sorry I did not write sooner . Bumped my toe on a Coleman Stove. It hurts real bad. So you are going to have to rely on Darby for this trip. Again my apologys to all.
                 Patrick Dobbels