beginner trip

  • ccjohnson88
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Reg (50% sure) and I are talking about doing a beginner trip this
      Sunday AM on the Estero River, meeting at the outfitters cuz I don't
      have a boat here. I haven't kayaked in years so it really will be an
      EZ trip! Let me know if anyone is interested in going with us. We
      haven't set a time yet. If interested, please e-mail me at
      ccjohnson88@... - Cathy
    • deirdre mullin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
        Hi Kathy
        I  would love some ez trips in the future. Hope you had a great day.
        Deirdre

        http://mail.yahoo.com