Re: Fwd: Volunteers Needed for Oct 11 Celebration!!

  • Takako is Now Sato
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
      Thanks for posting these - I just haven't had the time to.

      I posted a few photos & from the Oct 4 fishing event and will post
      more after our event this weekend. :) The flier is posted as a photo
      in case someone wants to see more about it.

      We're also having an event on the Florida Panther Refuge on Sunday in
      case someone is interested in getting into birding or meeting other
      wildlife enthusiasts. It's called the BIG SIT - 7- 12 noon at the
      Public Trails on the Panther refuge. Please RSVP for this event too!

      Thank you!
      Takako Sato
      239-353-8442 x 229