Ecological Paddlers please bring your own coffee mugs

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
      Gerri will still bring coffee and cookies to the SW Florida Paddling Club meeting tomorrow night at Rutenberg, I am bringing a surprise dessert.

      Since Rutenberg is also an Eco Living Center, instead of bringing styrofoam cups we will bring in paper cups for hot drinks. Better yet, eco minded paddlers are welcome to bring their own coffee mugs to the meeting which will help in two ways: help save our planet's resources and you'll be able to tell which cup is yours.

      See you tomorrow night,

      Pat Owen
    • rgcapecoral@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
        Thanks for info Pat.  We're really lucky to have such a great place to meet. Hope everyone who can come, does!  Check it out!