yak & snokel .. was: new to list

  • yngona w, ph.d
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      Rege wrote [[Congrats on your new yak!]]
      ** thanks! im tickled w/it :D

      [[I have a sit on top too. Like to yak and snorkel makes it alot easier
      getting into and out of.]]
      ** never thought of that. i just got back from Trothmoot in IN, met a
      lady who is a snokel-scuba, used to dive the 'water parks' off the
      suncoast. i never heard of such. it was great talking to her, got me
      motivated for snokeling, at least.

      where do you yak?...
      valarie