Invitation to view jeanette's Picasa Web Album - Telegraph Creek 2008-05-12

  • Picasa Web Albums
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      You are invited to view jeanette's photo album: Telegraph Creek 2008-05-12
      Telegraph Creek 2008-05-12
      Mar 2, 2005
      by jeanette
      Our Mother's Day Telegraph Creek trip featured llamas, geese, sheep, night herons, hawk, alligators, peacocks etc. You name it, we saw it! Plus great weather and scenery, and a few Mother's day treats...
      Message from jeanette:
      Here are the pics from our Telegraph Creek paddle. Thanks to all who came and made it a great day!
      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/jjchupack/TelegraphCreek20080512
      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.