Art show

  • jjchupack
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008
      Thanks to all who showed up at the Von Liebig art Center for the Art
      Encounter Show!! lots of great talent in the Florida area. Can't
      believe how great a group of friends you are. We paddle together, and
      you have shown me all the great old Florida places that no one can see
      without a kayak or canoe. I am so blessed to have you as friends and
      paddlers. Thanks!! Maybe we should have a paddler's art show some
      day :-)