Paradise Coast Paddlers Club new meeting place!

  • mdev6182
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2008
      Because of all you guys, we now have a new meeting place!

      Because of all your great work & attendance @ the Paradise Coast Blueway ribbon cutting , Collier County Parks & Rec has come through for us.

      Parks & Rec has made the NORTH COLLIER REGIONAL PARK available for Paradise Coast Paddlers Club meetings-starting April 10th 6:30 to 7:45.

      The North Collier Regional Park is a state of the art facility with plenty of parking & it is also the offices of Parks & Rec. At the ribbon cutting ceremony the P & R Director is  anxious to work with us on various kayak  site projects.

      North Collier Regional Park
      15000 Livingston Rd
      Naples Fl. 34119

      Easy directions:
      75 to Immokolee Rd Exit-go west to Livingston Rd-turn south on Livingston & go about a mile on the left hand side

      HUGE CONCERN::
      YOUR ASSIGNMENT---We need to find an after the meeting ,meeting place       (a place for a cold one & food) where the real meeting starts.!!!!

      THANKS,EVERYONE THAT OFFERED & SUGGESTED VARIOUS PLACES

      Mike Devlin
      Paradise Coast Paddlers club
    • Charles Noonan
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        Just wanted to let you guys know we have scheduled our annual Kayak Against Cancer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on June 7th, 2008.  We invite all the paddlers to come join us for a full day of paddling and working hard to raise money for a great cause.  In our first seven years we have given the American Cancer Society of Broward County just over $133,500.00.  This is all thanks to our paddlers and sponsors.  If anyone is interested, please visit www.kayuba.org and click on the lower left icon for Kayak Against Cancer.  Also feel free to contact me any time at 954-232-2109.

        Chuck "Capt. Kayuba"

        To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
          i just got this should i be at the meeting thursday since i know already

          To: swflpc@yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
            This is a different group.  If you have something else to do brother take care of it.  I just think you have good experience with these things.

            To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
            From: tranydoctor@...
            Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:22:30 -0700

            To: swflpc@yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
              I put this on the PCPC site

              REMEMBER: RESPECT THE WATER - KNOW YOUR ABILITIES
                                                       PADDLE @ YOUR OWN RISK
                                                             BE SAFE HAVE FUN!

              To: swflpc@yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008