Bunche Beach Trip

  • Patrick Dobbels
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 5:10 AM
      Hello
      The paddle was a lot of fun and the weather was great. There were ten
      boats and ten people. We saw dolphins,oyster catchers,roseate
      spoonbills and various other water birds. Thanks Darby for all your
      help. See you all next time on the water.
      Patrick,
    • darby doerzbacher
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18 5:07 AM
        OK, I was supposed to do the trip report but I do not
        compute on weekends. Ten boats went out and 7 + 3 came
        back, another success! We tried vainly to find the
        northwest passage through Hellpeckney Bay and instead
        discovered many quiet lagoons (AKA dead ends) and some
        spectacular wildlife. We did not find either the
        northwest passage or the Donner pass. I will go back
        and try again. It was a picture perfect day and the
        company was great. Thanks, Pat.

        --- Patrick Dobbels <eenawektrick@...>

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs