Re: [swflpc] ***Turtle Key/Everglades City*** (Saturday, 11-5-2005)

  • rgcapecoral@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hi Dave,

      I'll GOOOOO!!!!!!!!

      Rege
    • Dot S
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005

        Dear Dave,

                    I am now down in Florida .  Fort Meyers and am interested in paddling and the trips.  I had an email address last winter which was boatchecker.com/swflpc.  This does not seem to be working.  If you could email me at dot113@... I would appreciate it.  I am interested in the trip Sunday Turtle Key.  My name is Ira Staller.

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
          Hello Ira, send me your phone number and I will call you to give you info on tomorrow's trip.
          Or you  can just call me, I'm in all night.   239-455-3888

          Dave