Cayo Costa weekend - October 19-21

  • Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      --- In pcpcnaples@yahoogroups.com, Michael Devlin <midon6182@...>
      wrote:

      > call Chris 298-0810, I know there are a few that would like to do
      that Mike devlin

      > godslawman77 <godslawman77@...>
      wrote: Anyone interested in getting
      together a small group of two three four
      > or so to do a distance paddle each week or every other week.
      >
      > Something about these long fast paced paddles that seems to do
      wonders
      > for the metabolism and energy level.
      >
      > I used to do these on a river in Central Florida

      If you might be interested in combining a long distance paddle with
      kayak camping, there are a few of us that will be camping on Cayo
      Costa the weekend of October 19-21. We are planning to
      circumnavigate Cayo Costa and North Captiva, weather permitting. We
      have 3 cabins reserved, and there are a few bunk spaces available.
      There are also tent spaces available. E-mail me if interested:
      Woodkayaker@...

      Don
    • mabelmaga@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi Don and everyone,

        I'm interested in doing long fast/distance paddles combined with camping. Because I live in Orlando, I have to plan ahead.

        I may be doing a trip to Key Biscayne the long weekend in - January 19 - 21. I'll have more information soon.

        Mabel

        wrote:

        > call Chris 298-0810, I know there are a few that would like to do
        that Mike devlin

        > godslawman77 <godslawman77@ ...>
        wrote: Anyone interested in getting
        together a small group of two three four
        > or so to do a distance paddle each week or every other week.
        >
        > Something about these long fast paced paddles that seems to do
        wonders
        > for the metabolism and energy level.
        >
        > I used to do these on a river in Central Florida

        If you might be interested in combining a long distance paddle with
        kayak camping, there are a few of us that will be camping on Cayo
        Costa the weekend of October 19-21. We are planning to
        circumnavigate Cayo Costa and North Captiva, weather permitting. We
        have 3 cabins reserved, and there are a few bunk spaces available.
        There are also tent spaces available. E-mail me if interested:
        Woodkayaker@ yahoo.com

        Don