Paddle for Sat 6/04

  • swflpaddle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      ************* Message for Dave Whitford **************

      North Pine Island Paddle
      Saturday June 4, 2005

      Dave is hosting a paddle trip from Matlacha through Bokeelia both
      inside the mangroves and outside (depending on wind).

      The trip is expected to be 12-14 miles, semi aggressive on semi open
      water.

      Meet at Mullettville Restaurant in Matlacha for breakfast at 0900.
      They will launch from the park behind the restaurant at appx. 1000.

      RSVP Dave to let him know you plan to attend - 239/455-3888 or
      239/250-4445.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hi Dave, Thanks for sending the email on your Pine Island Paddle. I lead
        the Port Charlotte Kayakers and have been letting our members know what's
        happening in Ft. Myers for many years, and have taken a number of joint
        paddles.
        I think some of our members would enjoy the Pine Island Paddle, so I'll
        mention it at tonight's meeting.
        Are you interested in receiving a weekly email schedule of our paddles?
        Let me know.

        Dave Allen 941-235-2588