Help, I can't see, or Rege lost his glasses

  • rgcapecoral@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Had a great time at the Friday beach party.

      I lost my prescription sunglasses down there ( thought I put them in my cooler pocket ).

      I drove down Saturday morning but couldn't find.  I'll try lost & found at Naples police on Monday, They're closed weekends.

      If anyone knows if or how I can contact Turtle watch or  who cleans beach ( quad tracks were there) hopefully they can give me  some inSIGHT to my lack of VISION.

      XOXOXO's

      Rege

      Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.
    • Mari Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2007
        Rege:  I remember talking with you prior to you going into the water and I think your sunglasses were on your head, not on your eyes.  I also remember you coming out of the water in your long jeans, but don't remember seeing your sunglasses on.  Which means you either lost them in the water or took them off before you went in water.  I sure hope you find them and like you I had a real nice time.

        Tom