New to Group

  • runhalf69
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      I found the meeting last night interesting and informative. I was one
      of the new people at the meeting and have a hard time with names, so to
      all thanks for the welcome. I hope to get involved with the group and
      go on some trips, but this weekend was not possible. Just to let
      everyone know a little about me: I'm a Battalion Fire Chief with the
      Airport Fire Rescue Dept., involved with the local running club, and
      enjoy the outdoors. I've only been paddling a short time, but really
      enjoy it and have taken a couple lessons to get the basics. I have a
      new current designs gulfstream. Working at the fire dept. I have lots
      of days off during the week and if anyone is interested in going out
      during the week maybe we can do so, I'd love to have someone to go
      paddling with. Hope to be at more meetings in the future, but next
      month I go hunting up north. Contact info below:
      Phil Crittenden
      (H) 656-5006
      (C) 633-4814
      email: philcrittenden@...