FOR SALE: Dagger Halifax

  • Cathy Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      For Sale: Dagger Halifax 15.5', 22.5" width, 55 lbs, rudder, front & rear
      hatches. Yellow. Good starter/intermediate boat for an average female or
      smaller male. I bought it used and cleaned it up, but it still has its share
      of scratches. New seat. $500

      Some info: http://www.bushtukah.com/shopping/Touring_Kayaks.asp?Category=55
      <http://www.bushtukah.com/shopping/Touring_Kayaks.asp?Category=55&Model=1905
      &BrandName=Dagger> &Model=1905&BrandName=Dagger

      I'm also listing it in News-Press starting tomorrow, but I'd rather sell it
      to someone from the club!

      Cathy

      239-482-7282

      ccjohnson88@...