ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFTfor Rolling Class- Sunday

  • Michael Devlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 7:38 PM
      Saltwater Sports and the Paradise Coast Paddlers Club welcomes Russell
      Farrow and Don Thompson from Sweetwater Kayaks for a beginners rolling
      class, Sunday, July 8 at 10am at our main water location-The Capri Fish
      House on The Isle of Capri.
        !! ONLY 2 SPOTS REMAIN !!
      Please call Saltwater Sports as soon as possible !!!! MAXIMUM 12 for this class   ( 2 instructors )

      Saltwater Sports 239 262 6149   saltwaterssportsflorida.com

      Cost is $65 pp ( this also covers travel for the instructors)

      Please make sure you have outfitted your kayak to fit snugly. This will
      make huge difference. Touring kayaks are available for rental but call
      me ahead of time to let me know that you will need one and what size
      and type( skeg or rudder)
      !!!ONLY 2 SPOTS REMAIN!!!

      Chris from SWS and Mike Devlin-PCPC

      _

      REMEMBER:  RESPECT THE WATER - KNOW YOUR ABILITIES -
                                              PADDLE @ YOUR OWN RISK
                                                    BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!