Invitation to view jeanette's album - 2007-07-02

  • Picasa Web Albums
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007

      Jan 1, 2007
      by jeanette
      Most of these pics are from our trip on Pine Island Sound this past Sunday. There are afew at the end that are of some fabulous skies from our dock. Check out the moons!!
      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/jjchupack/20070702
      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.
    • rgcapecoral@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        Nice Pics Jeanette, as always.  Were the " strange clouds " from the same day?

        Rege

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • jeanette chupack
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          Thanks, Rege.  "Strange Clouds were the day before, and the pink clouds and moon were early morning the next day.  Gotta do a cloud series!!
          Jeanette