New folder in files area

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 7:35 AM
      Thanks, Keith! We had a great 4-river weekend (Weeki Wachee,
      Homosassa, Chassahowitzka, and Hillsborough). Still more videos to
      come... PLUS... I wasn't the only one there with a camera.

      I have just added a folder to our files area. It holds links to all
      of the videos that I have uploaded to You Tube. I am not totally
      certain, but I think that any other member can also add their own
      links to the folder. Enjoy!

      Don