Weeki Wachee video is up!

  • Don
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
      Thank you, for the advice & encouragement! I talked with Carey about
      the problems I was having with the video, then went back & tried
      again, and as Rege suggested, saved the video in a lower resolution
      format... it worked. It becomes pixellated when you view it in full-
      screen mode, but looks pretty good watching it as it comes up. I hope
      everyone enjoys it - more to come!

      click on: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTgmBopS_z0

      Don
    • Don
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
        I forgot to tell you - If you enjoy the video, be sure to rate it and
        leave a comment. Thanks!

        Don

        --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <woodkayaker@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, for the advice & encouragement! I talked with Carey
        about
        > the problems I was having with the video, then went back & tried
        > again, and as Rege suggested, saved the video in a lower resolution
        > format... it worked. It becomes pixellated when you view it in full-
        > screen mode, but looks pretty good watching it as it comes up. I
        hope
        > everyone enjoys it - more to come!
        >
        > click on: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTgmBopS_z0
        >
        > Don

      • jeanette chupack
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
          Great movie, Don! I love the underwater shots of the manatees. The paddlers are very stylish, too :-) Looking forward to more...

          Jeanette

          I forgot to tell you - If you enjoy the video, be sure to rate it and
          leave a comment. Thanks!

          Don

          --- In swflpc@yahoogroups. com, "Don" <woodkayaker@ ...> wrote:

          > Thank you, for the advice & encouragement! I talked with Carey
          about
          > the problems I was having with the video, then went back & tried
          > again, and as Rege suggested, saved the video in a lower resolution
          > format... it worked. It becomes pixellated when you view it in full-
          > screen mode, but looks pretty good watching it as it comes up. I
          hope
          > everyone enjoys it - more to come!
          >
          > click on: http://youtube. com/watch? v=xTgmBopS_ z0
          >
          > Don

        • Bob Farley
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
            Don,
            Your video is great!!! The music was appropriate and added a lot. We appriciate all the effort it took to produce it. See you in the fall.
            Bob and Linda Farley

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
              Thanks, Bob and Linda!

              I'm glad we got to spend some time together - looking forward to
              doing it again when you get back! If you liked the video, and the
              music, be sure to give it a rating, and leave comments on the music -
              I'd appreciate it, and so would Stone Marmot! I'll be adding more
              from our trip in this next week. Thanks, and be safe!

              Don

              --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, Bob Farley <bfarls@...> wrote:

              > Don,
              > Your video is great!!! The music was appropriate and added a lot.
              We appriciate all the effort it took to produce it. See you in the
              fall.
              > Bob and Linda Farley
            • Keith Wellman
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
                Nice video, Don. It makes me want to go up and do that river.

                Keith

              • ktorman@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
                  Don,
                  You outdid yourself. You allow those of us who weren't on the trip to be there, and those who were to do it all over again!
                  Kayne Torman