Matlacha

  • Michael Devlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      I just e-mailed Betsy a letter for her ok-- i want to personally send to the comm,s representing PCpc & swflpc (Show the #'s)  but every one needs to get involved please send the letter in the previous e-mails .. since I have only paddled up there a few times I could not get logistical but i could talk about types of launch sites -safety -education- Eco - tourism & the environment   Mike Devlin

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?