RE: [swflpc] April 1st Pig Roast

  • Carey Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
      Very nice Pat!

      From: swflpc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:swflpc@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of p8owen@...
      Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:25 PM
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [swflpc] April 1st Pig Roast

      I am donating a signed copy of Gordon Brown's new book "Sea Kayak, A Manual for Intermediate & Advanced Sea Kayakers".  Gordon Brown, from Isle of Skye, Scotland, has written an insightful and refreshing book.

      Pat Owen

    • Michael Devlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
        Thanks Pat  it is a GREAT BOOK   MIke Devlin

        Carey Parks <cjp129@...> wrote:
        Very nice Pat!

        I am donating a signed copy of Gordon Brown's new book "Sea Kayak, A Manual for Intermediate & Advanced Sea Kayakers".  Gordon Brown, from Isle of Skye, Scotland, has written an insightful and refreshing book.

        Pat Owen

        Be a PS3 game guru.