I'M JUST ASKING

  • Michael Devlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi Gang, The 2nd Annual Paddle-In Pig Roast & Pirate  Treasure Hunt is on April 1st on the Isles of Capri !! We need some help !! We need some donations for prizes !! THE MORE WINNERS THE BETTER. Barnacle Bill donated a new rod & reel-Mike Shaw got a donation from C&K Magazine-Chris @ Saltwater Sports has has donated quite a bite--  sooo If you have or know someone that can donate ANYTHING!! It does not have to be related to water sports, it would be more than appreciated... REMEMBER this day is for AUTISM SPEAKS

      The hunt will have 3 hiding places--you will get a map--  you can go to 1 or all 3 locations--pick up 1 chip per location per person-- paddle back & pick a prize -- THERE IS MORE THAN 1 WINNER PER LOCATION!!-- PRIZES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ,1st back 1st served--it is going to be a fun day!!!!!
      Mike Devlin  348-0800

      REMEMBER:  RESPECT THE WATER - KNOW YOUR ABILITIES -
                                              PADDLE @ YOUR OWN RISK
                                                    BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!

      Need Mail bonding?