HAPPY NEW YEAR &

  • midon6182
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      The 1st meeting of 07 is going to be exciting! The folks from the
      county that are designing the PARADISE COAST BLUEWAY are coming to
      speak with us!! They will tell us what is happening & are looking
      for ideas & suggestions. This meeting is important to all paddlers
      in Florida. If you belong to other clubs or know paddlers in other
      clubs please pass it on . If you live in another city & have been
      thinking about spending a few days in the Naples area --come on
      down!! I named the club Paradise Coast because we knew that this
      trail was
      coming ..
      The meeting
      will be THURS. JAN. 11th @ Naples East Library @ 6:30 on the East
      Trail . I will be @ Alvino's (formerly Lorenzo's ) Pizzeria (same
      parking lot as library) @ 5:00 for dinner & to talk about any
      paddling issues you desire.. After the meeting we will go to Foxboro
      for the traditional night cap. Mike Devlin 348-0800

      REMEMBER: RESPECT THE WATER - KNOW YOUR ABILITIES -
      PADDLE @ YOUR OWN RISK
      BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!