Meeting social pics

  • parkscarey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hi all,

      I shot a few pics at the social last night mainly to capture the food
      table. They are posted in the Photos section as "Christmas Social".

      It was an impressive spread. The scale says I'm a pound and a half
      heavier this morning.

      Did anyone get an "official" head count? I wouldn't be surprised if
      there were 50 people there.

      Thanks to all who came and contributed!
    • Don
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
        Carey -
        Thanks, for bringing the camera & snapping some pics. It was the
        biggest gathering since I have been involved in the club! To
        paraphrase Sherriff Brody, from Jaws... "We're gonna need a bigger room!"
        Don