Sea Kayak for sale

  • messingaroundinboats
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      This is a great kayak in really good condition. It comes pre-scratched
      to save you a lot of work and money. If you buy a new kayak, after the
      first time you use it, it will be scratched. I already put in minor
      scratches for you so you don't have to do it yourself and am saving
      you $500-800 dollars over the cost of a new boat. Other than the
      scratches, the boat is in great condition.

      The Viscaya model is extremely fast and easy to paddle, you will
      probably have to stop from time to time so your friends can catch up
      with you. It has a rudder and an extremely comfortable, adjustable
      seat. There are 2 main hatches plus a small day hatch cover just
      behind the cockpit for small things like your lunch or camera. Other
      than the scratches, the boat is in very good shape and will give you
      many years of service. Here is the website so you can get all the
      specs and details:
      http://www.kayaker.com/products/boat.asp?type=discontinued&ID=35

      The only reason I am selling this the boat is that I have a very
      unreasonable wife who thinks 4 kayaks is 3 to many and that a garage
      is a place to keep cars and not kayaks. My loss, your gain.

      Due to the nature of this sale, it is for pick-up only. I am willing
      to deliver it withing a radius of about 100 miles for an additional
      $35 to cover my gas, but the boat must be paid for before I set out on
      the delivery trip. I live in Bonita Springs, FL, zip code 34134.
      email me at jim@... and I'll send pictures.
    • VIRGINIA FORTNEY
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2006

        What is boat made out of??? Plastic or glass of composite????

        Virginia

        From: "messingaroundinboats" <messingaroundinboats@...>
        To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [swflpc] Sea Kayak for sale
        Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:22:51 -0000

[...]

        email me at jim@sernovitz. com and I'll send pictures.

        View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
      • sctt_leland
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2006
          Yes, and what is the asking price???