HAPPY NOV. here's what's up (highlights)

  • midon6182
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      NOV. 9th--Thurs. is PARADISE COAST PADDLERS CLUB meeting @ the East
      Library in Naples -- Dave Whitford will be showing how to pack a 14'
      kayak for camping . His demo will help Novices & Pro's alike (don't
      forget the beginners camping trip the 18th)!!! this will also be
      helpful If you have a sit-on top!! Also need trip ideas!!
      Afterward we head to the Foxboro Sports Bar to discuss world events

      NOV.14th-- Tues is SWFL PADDLERS CLUB meeting in Estero. Jim Hessler
      will be taking questions on camping & gear. Jim tests camping
      products for various mfg's!
      We must discuss trips for Nov. Dec.(meeting is the Christmas Party)
      Jan. At the last PCPC meeting Tom Nelson announced he is planning a
      Turner River Trip. Also Gator Bait, Tom & I are going to do a 2 part
      Lovers Key/ Mound Key trip - another suggestion is perhaps an Orange
      river trip in Jan.( Manatees should be in full bloom) We need more
      trips please start thinking NOW of where we can go!!

      NOV 12th-- Sun. is my trip . The Grand re-opening of the Cochatchee
      Launch site. I am thinking of asking the media to come ---I will
      take novices & pro's alike on the easy rated trip + I would also
      like a volunteer to take a group on a rated 2or 3 long paddle ,
      perhaps in the Gulf to Hickory Island or Carlos Pass Then maybe back
      on the inside!!??? ( you get the idea) Please call me with your
      suggestions 348-0800

      NOV 18th Camping trip for Beginners. Pro's are welcome too!! This
      will be great. An easy paddle led by Pat Owens. Then spend the
      night. I' m sure there will be more paddling for anyone that wants
      to !!

      NOV. 24-25-POS 26 Dave Whitford's ANNUAL WHITEHORSE KEY CAMPING
      TRIP!!!

      WHAT A GREAT MONTH (Oh yeh PCPC Dec. party will be @ the Foxboro!!)

      SEE YOU SOON Mike Devlin

      REMEMBER: RESPECT THE WATER - KNOW YOUR ABILITIES -
      PADDLE @ YOUR OWN RISK
      BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!

      Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and
      get things done faster.