Salt Water Sports (Kayak Sale)

  • parrotville1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2005
      Anyone looking for a used kayak at a good price?
      Salt Water Sports in South Naples is selling there
      rental fleet at 50% off or more. The new rentals are
      on the way so I'd say they would be willing to make deals.
      I could see there were about 15 kayaks.
      From about 14'- 17" with rudders and bulkheads.

      Just thought I'd pass it on in case anyone is interested.

      Dave
      239-250-4445 or 239-455-3888
    • Cathy Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 4:32 PM

        For anyone new to the club who doesn’t have a kayak yet – this is a good sale! I got a used Dagger Halifax for $600. Most of the boats are 50% off list and there’s still about 15 of them left. At least one other that fits a woman well, a Perception Avatar 15’6” w/skeg, about 54-55 lbs.

        They are a bit beat up as you would expect from a rental, but I would do that to mine anyhow!

        Cathy