9219Re: [swflpc] Waiting for less heat...

  • Teresa Krass
    Aug 20, 2014
      Thanks for the update...where is your office moving?  Maine has been paradise this summer...much more content here when the weather is good.  I'm returning early to get ready to head for Australia/New Zealand on Oct 5th.  I'm going to leave my Bic Sup here and  plan to by an inflatable (14') when I want one in Fl....one of my friends had a Sea Eagle that I used this summer.  Maizy got on it .... so stable and if you drop it off the car it bounces!  Take care..looking forward to the fall camping trip!

      Sent from my iPad that sometimes makes up words.  Terri

      On Aug 20, 2014, at 10:59 PM, "Pat Owen p8owen@... [swflpc]" <swflpc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Just want to let everyone know I'm here, not planning paddling trips just yet, it's way to hot and my office is moving in a couple weeks.  Soon, when it cools off, I will plan padding trips to Charlotte Harbor area near Alligator Creek, maybe finally check out the Kissimmee River, Fisheating Creek shuttle from Ingrams Crossing to Burnt Bridge, Braden River, East River.  When it's cool enough for camping I want to go to places I've never been: Anclote Key (near Tarpon Springs); Elliott Key (9 mile open water crossing from Biscayne National Park), and more.

      Just thinking about places I want to paddle (when it cools off) makes me feel better.  What about you guys, where do you want to paddle?

      Reminder: We are going to Rainbow River in November (car camping trip)