9218Waiting for less heat...

    Aug 20, 2014
      Just want to let everyone know I'm here, not planning paddling trips just yet, it's way to hot and my office is moving in a couple weeks.  Soon, when it cools off, I will plan padding trips to Charlotte Harbor area near Alligator Creek, maybe finally check out the Kissimmee River, Fisheating Creek shuttle from Ingrams Crossing to Burnt Bridge, Braden River, East River.  When it's cool enough for camping I want to go to places I've never been: Anclote Key (near Tarpon Springs); Elliott Key (9 mile open water crossing from Biscayne National Park), and more.

      Just thinking about places I want to paddle (when it cools off) makes me feel better.  What about you guys, where do you want to paddle?

      Reminder: We are going to Rainbow River in November (car camping trip)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic