9181Rainbow Springs Fall Camping Trip

    Jun 6, 2014

      Early summer update
      Rainbow Springs State Park, Dunnellon, Florida,
      is the location of our Fall 2014 car camping trip.
      Friday - Monday, November 14-17, 2014 (or pick your own days).
      These campsites have water and electric.
      So far these people have reservations

      Bob and Linda Farley #47
      Steve and Jeanette #48
      Deborah R #50
      Darby #56
      Terri K #57
      Pat #59
      Brenda #60

      reserve a campsite at http://www.reserveamerica.com/
      You can preview your campsite before you pay, look around to pick a good one.

      or reserve a hotel room at off I75 exit 384 (Belleview/Dunnellon).
      Google maps says there's a Hampton Inn, Sleep Inn, and Microtel Inn here.

      Paddling trips will include:
      Rainbow River (shuttle from KP Hole to end)
      Withlachoochee River (probably a shuttle)
      If you know about a good paddling trip nearby let us know.

      Good restaurant nearby:
      http://www.frontporchpieshop.com/

      We will post more information later: who's coming, where they're staying, when we're having a pot luck dinner, times and dates of padding trips.

      Pat Owen
      Southwest Florida Paddling Club