9172Re: Cape Romano Camping, 5/24/2014, 8:30 am

  • David Whitford
    May 23, 2014
      Note on Pat's cape romano trip this weekend.....I paddled out there wedsday afternoon....The east to south east end of the island is roped off right now for nesting birds.  But over to the south south west it's ok...also there are still a few pine trees still standing for shade.   Debbie R. and I are going to camp regardess of the wind...crazy as that sounds this time of the year.  Anyway we are coming prepared.....And the point would be the best place to catch any kind of cross breeze....see everyone out there   David