9162Mother's Day Paddle

  • Teresa Krass
    May 12, 2014
      Thank you Steve and Jeanette for hosting a great trip to Cayo Costa! Pat, Darby, and two new paddlers joined us. The water was little choppy on the way over but made the paddle interesting for the open water crossings. The Part Island cut was beautiful with the mangroves about to drop their propels. When we reached the beach, there were mangroves in bloom! The Prosecco, fresh strawberries, shrimp, cut fruit, frozen blueberries were all delicious. As I sat in the surf the rinse my feet, I picked up lots of shells..TMI according to Steve! Wondered why my seat hurt on the way the back. A wonderful day on the water!

      Sent from my iPad that sometimes makes up words. Terri
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic