8511RE: [swflpc] 10 miler - Pine Island Sound 2/10/13 8:00 AM

  • Phares Heindl
    Feb 9, 2013

      Jim Palermo and I plan to be there for the 15.

      Phares Heindl

      From: swflpc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:swflpc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Atmo Ram
      Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:32 PM
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [swflpc] 10 miler - Pine Island Sound 2/10/13 8:00 AM

      That's right.

      Scott B. Leland

      From: Robert Langbauer <harder11@...>
      To: "swflpc@yahoogroups.com" <swflpc@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "swflpc@yahoogroups.com" <swflpc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 3:14 PM

      Pat,

      Barbara and I will be there and I know Scott plans on being there. We were still planning on the 15 mile paddle as planned. -- Bob

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 9, 2013, at 1:45 PM, Patricia Owen <p8owen@...> wrote:

      It could be a problem for some people.  I was paddling Sat AM inside North Captiva/Buck Key, saw some dead fish floating about, I don't seem to be physically affected by effects of red tide.

      Here's FWC red tide map link (below), there's low to medium red tide inside the sound, high red tide in Gulf west of islands.  According to NOAA weather winds 8-15mph are coming from east and south east which could hold red tide out in Gulf.  If winds change to west everyone should stay indoors

      http://myfwc.com/media/2487520/satelitteoverlay.pdf

      I never counted on red tide upsetting my paddling plans, I'll be at launch Sun AM.  I'll understand if I'm the only one there.

      PatO

      cell 239-410-0167