8123paddle Tues 6:30pm

  • PatO
    Jul 1, 2012
      Paddle Tuesday, July 3, 2012 launch 6:30pm near Bonita Bill's. Almost full moon rises and sun sets at 8:25pm, tide is outgoing chance to see birds. Bring bug repellent in case we go through mangrove tunnels. Refreshments at Bonita Bills afterwards. (Bonita Bills is near Doc Fords)

      > Directions: take San Carlos Blvd toward Fort Myers Beach, turn right just before bridge (look for right arrow), then take immediate left under the bridge, go straight down to end, turn left then turn right to park. Launch is next to Estero Bay something.
      >

      > Paat 239-410-0167.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic