      From: drowland2006 <drowland2006@...>
      Sender: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:57:18 +0000 (UTC)
      To: <swflpc@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [swflpc] Campout on Picnic key

      It is full as of now, but two guys say they are coming out Friday in a sit on top.  I feel they will probably cancel.  So I'll put Randy Powel on the list and come next week if he can't go.  I'll let you know.  Everyone is changing their minds and changing their minds.  I'm almost sure Saturday night I don't have as many as Friday.  I have never gotten a permit before so I really don't know how it works.  I even thought about getting it for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, just to make sure I get the pass.  They say people are lined up to get passes.  But I'll add him on the list.  If he can't I'll let you know.

      Deborah Rowland
      239-732-1344

      Debra:-)

      Randy Powel would like to join us for camping saturday night. Is there stillroom for one more.
      Also, is anyone paddling out on saturday morning that he couldaccompant out? I may also paddle in and pick him up.

      Let me know.

      Oscar
      239-220-9052
      Blue Toyota Matrix 2010 Fl RFZ-762

      On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 3:53 PM EST drowland2006 wrote:

      >It is Friday and Saturday.  But you stay as you want of course.
      >
      >Deborah Rowland
      >239-732-1344

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic