776Multiclub Picnic

  • Michael A Shaw
    May 1 5:34 AM
      Multiclub Picnic info:

      June 24 Saturday – Mark your calendars! 6th Annual Multiclub Picnic at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park Starts at 9 a.m., with a potluck picnic and barbecue at noon followed by more paddling. Free entry to the park in exchange of cleaning the mangroves of fishing line and trash but we will be collecting $5 from each attendee towards the food and paper goods. Bring a dish to share, your kayak or canoe, plenty of sun protection and bug spray, and wear your club t-shirts! Last time we hosted this event some people camped at the park – make your own reservations. If you want to get together with others, I can try to connect club members together.

      Clubs invited so far are: South Florida Bush Paddlers, Kayuba, Tue-Thurs Paddlers, SW Florida Paddlers, Blazing Paddles, Palm Beach Pack & Paddle, The Villages Kayak Club,  Friends with Kayaks, Aquaholics, Port Charlotte Paddlers, Florida Sport Paddling Club, Paddlewheelers, Kayak Explorers, Mosquito Lagoon Paddlers and a Jacksonville club (I don’t know their name). If you know of any other clubs, feel free to invite them but make sure you pass on the name of the club and their contact info to me so I can send out future announcements.
      Monica