      From: Naples Kayak Company <napleskayak@...>
      Subject: [swflpc] Re: Solar chargers and info on multiweek trip
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 11:03 AM

      Rege what kind of solar still did you get or did you make one?

      Chris

      --
      Chris Boland, El Presidente
      Level 3 ACA Kayak Instructor

      Naples Kayak Company
      - Official Leave No Trace Partner -
      www.napleskayakcompany.com

      Retail Store - 11369 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida
      Private Beach - The Capri Fish House, Isle of Capri
      Gordon River - The Conservancy of Southwest Florida
      Everglades - Glades Haven Marina, Everglades City
      Venetian Bay - Park Shore Marina at The Village on Venetian Bay
      Bayfront Inn - 1221 5th Ave South, Naples, Florida

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic