      From: Ken Rose <kenrose2@...>
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, February 5, 2010 6:33:10 AM
      Subject: RE: [swflpc] Re: Hands Across The Sand - Feb. 13th

      The answer is simple and obvious.
      Nuclear!
      If the tree huggers and hand holders would put as much effort in educating the luddites and ignoramuses we would be able to resolve the energy problem.
      The vast majority of the world is shifting to this solution. The oil interests are, of course, feeding our fears as they know their strangle hold on oil vs. electricity would be lost once intensive, cheap nuclear power is widely available.
      It will happen but probably only after the last drop of oil is burned.
      In the meantime, the real, cheapest form of transportation is...the paddle!

      Ken