3252Invitation to view jeanette's Picasa Web Album - Popash Creek

  • Picasa Web Albums
    Jun 1, 2008
      You are invited to view jeanette's photo album: Popash Creek
      Popash Creek
      May 31, 2008
      by jeanette
      Trip out of tne new Regional park. We launched at the new launch site and paddled Popash Creek and Stroud creek (where we encountered a large-voiced man and his large barking dogs who claimed to own the water we were on!) We paddled north on the Caloosahatchee and explored some side creeks; had lunch on sandy shore, and some folks headed back. After nosing our way down a small canal with houses on the one side (friendlier folks here!) most people went back, but Pat O. and Rege and I went in...
      Message from jeanette:
      Here are some photos from the Saturday trip to Popash Creek and the new regional park launch.
      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/jjchupack/PopashCreek
      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.