      from

      Menominee to LaCrosse, WI

      Saturday, July 26 --
      Saturday, August 2, 2008

      Please join us as we travel about 108 miles down three Midwestern Rivers!

      We will start our week long journey in the town of Menomonie,
      Wisconsin. The first leg of our trip will take us about 24 miles down
      the small and scenic Red Cedar river. At the small town of Durand, we
      will enter the slightly larger, but just as scenic Chippewa River. We
      will paddle about 12 miles down the Chippewa where we will enter the
      Mississippi River just below Lake Pepin.

      Our trip down the Mississippi River will take us through five locks on
      our way to our final destination in historic LaCrosse, WI.

      We hope that you will paddle with us on the
      Great River Rumble `08!!
      http://www.riverrumble.org/index.htm
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic