2445Cayo Costa weekend - October 19-21

  • Don
    Oct 1, 2007
      --- In pcpcnaples@yahoogroups.com, Michael Devlin <midon6182@...>
      wrote:

      > call Chris 298-0810, I know there are a few that would like to do
      that Mike devlin

      > godslawman77 <godslawman77@...>
      wrote: Anyone interested in getting
      together a small group of two three four
      > or so to do a distance paddle each week or every other week.
      >
      > Something about these long fast paced paddles that seems to do
      wonders
      > for the metabolism and energy level.
      >
      > I used to do these on a river in Central Florida

      If you might be interested in combining a long distance paddle with
      kayak camping, there are a few of us that will be camping on Cayo
      Costa the weekend of October 19-21. We are planning to
      circumnavigate Cayo Costa and North Captiva, weather permitting. We
      have 3 cabins reserved, and there are a few bunk spaces available.
      There are also tent spaces available. E-mail me if interested:
      Woodkayaker@...

      Don
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic