1832Multiclub Picnic

  • Don
    Apr 10, 2007
      A number of us went to Key Largo last year, for the Multiclub Picnic
      and mangrove cleanup at Pennekamp Park. We had a great time, and I'm
      sure lots of us are looking forward to the next one. Monica Woll
      sent me a short note about this year's Multi Club Picnic, and will be
      sending more info as soon as it is available.

      (from Monica)
      The South Florida Bush Paddlers will be doing the Multi Club Picnic
      this year. I'll let you know more details when they contact me. Feel
      free to organize paddlers from all the clubs for the Festival in
      November. We just wanted to keep the spring/summer date for
      traditions sake!

      Monica

      Florida Bay Outfitters
      & Paradise Paddlers Kayak & Canoe Club