hello

  • TDA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2005
      hi all
      thanks for adding me in this group. how r u all? when i wandar around
      here, i feel like i was home. :)
      well i have attended the GTC in my home town, Monywa, majoring in CIVIL
      for one semister and i was a naughty student for the teachers coz most of
      the time i was absent in the class. but sometimes they could seen me on
      the campus wandering around with my buddies :P...now i m in my final
      year in ABAC, Thailand, majoring in Marketing. some of my friends wonder
      why i chose Business Administration here. well...it is interesting and have
      fun. ok..tkae care and c ya...

      sincerely urs,
      cold