edit_choice_item

  • Corne U. Piani
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi

      I am having trouble with the edit_choice_item object.

      I would like to type in a value that contains 120 characters. But my
      edit_choice_items width or maximum value seems to be the size of the
      edit_choice_item. Thus the quantity characters I can type within the
      choice item is limited on the sizing of the edit choice item.

      Any ideas how I can overcome this limitation so that the user can view
      all the characters and update them?

      Thanks in advance
      Corne