[sw-gis] sector_rope intersection

  • mark.b.field@lmco.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 1999
      Does anyone know how to get a 3D intersection between an area w/3D coordinates and another area with or without 3D coordinates? I have tried to use area.intersection() but that makes everything 2D. I have tried to create my own method with sector.split() but I am getting a primitive trace back:
      **** Error: Magik primitive error: Allocation request too large
      magik_prim_error(receiver=sector_z:[1-10], selector="sector ", status=a simple_exception, string="Allocation request too large")

      Does anyone have any Ideas about how to do this. I don't mind calculating some of the Z's if I need to.

      Thx,
      Mark

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/sw-gis