Backup Manager Error - Segmentation Fault

  • Camila Lui
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hi,

      Im trying to execute the Backup Manager on Solaris 9 System, and I have the following error:

      MagikSF> *** Exception 1 Raised In Critical Section

      *** Datastore Shutting Down...

      *** ipc error (mdbClose): 13 for file /backup/Electric/DS/wktop gdb.ds

      *** Datastore Shutdown Complete

      Segmentation Fault

      I have this error when I try the partition Electric, on datafiles gdb.ds and rwo.ds. On datafiles dd.ds and raster.ds, the backup is executed successfully.

      Any ideas ?

      Best Regards,

      Camila