RE: [sw-gis] Creating drafting lines by using magik code

  • Bruce Morehouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Message
      Tejas,

      Check the documentation on make_geometry() (chapter 3.2.1)

      I'm guessing you haven't set the !current_dsview! or !current_world!.  And there is no warning that they are not set.

      Bruce

      Bruce Morehouse
      GIS Application Developer
      Integrated Mapping Services, Inc.
      Camden, Maine
      (207) 236-3485 x301

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        Message
        Tejas,

        Try this:

        _method rwo_record.create_dataless()
         ##
         ##
         _dynamic !current_dsview! << v << gis_program_manager.cached_dataset(:gis)
         _dynamic !current_world! << v.world

         ls << v.collections[:drafting_lines]
         fd << ls.field(:line_50)
         dataless_geom << fd.geom_exemplar.new_with_sectors( fd, grs.gtrail.sectors )
         dataless_geom.new_dataless_rwo()
        _endmethod
        $

        Robert

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
          Message
          Thanks Bruce ,after setting the variables it worked.