Any guru on copying from disk to disk?

  • honest guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      We try to copy from a big hard disk to another one by using Ghost, we try
      the options of from disk to disk first in Ghost, but get the following
      error:

      Application Error 29004

      Read sector failure, result=1, drive=128, sectors 37990678 to 37990742

      If this problem persists, contact Symantec Technology Support at
      http://service.symantec.com

      We tried the website but got nothing. Then we tried the option of from
      partition to partition in the Ghost (note: there are three partitions in the
      source disk), we found the error occurs at the beginning of the 3rd
      partition.

      Anyone's idea is greatly appreciated!

      Surf the Web without missing calls!�Get MSN Broadband.